Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1 watch

• Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1
  • ผู้เขียนหัวข้อ
7 เดือน 2 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #617289 โดย Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1
Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1 watch was created by Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1
Breitling Avengers AB0147101L1X1 watch Although I have been engaged in swiss replica watches -related work for several years, I still dare not say that I can "recognize watches at a glance". However, I can still recognize some unique brand watches, such as those with special cases. The shape of Cartier; such as the highly discussed Rolex; or the Breitling that has engraved the tough guy temperament into its DNA. Speaking of which, Breitling updated its popular Avengers series at the beginning of this month. I was fortunate enough to see the entire series of new watches at the preview conference. Although the watches have undergone many upgraded designs, the overall look is tough. Feelings, people can't help but sigh, never depart from the original, the tough guy watch has to be Breitling. (Watch model: AB0147101L1X10)

The Avenger series was launched in 2001. It was specially built for fighter pilots at that time. As a professional tool watch with a rough style, it belongs to the "sky" field of the brand's "sea, land and air". In terms of design, the early Avenger watch drew on the unique "horse-stud" bezel design of the classic 15-minute interval unit of the Chronomat mechanical chronograph series; in 19, it challenged its brother Colt, which is also a chronograph watch. The fusion of the Avengers series, the military replica watches luxury style is distinctive; and with this comprehensive upgrade, I personally think that the positioning and characteristics of the Avengers series "Aerial Adventurer" are more distinct and unique.

The old Avengers series chronographs have three sizes of 43mm, 45mm and 48mm with multiple versions with different movement configurations. In this update of the Avengers series, Breitling has streamlined and unified the multiple size configurations and only launched 42 mm large three-hand calendar model, 44 mm GMT model and chronograph. The overall size has been reduced, making it more suitable for Asians. As for whether the Avengers series will launch larger watches in the future, I think we can look forward to it.

In addition to the changes in case size, the polishing and detailing of the new watch cases have also been significantly improved. For example, the arc of the case between the two lugs has become flatter, and the distance from the strap has also been reduced, making the watch look more compact and overall. In addition, we can see that the watch case and bezel use a large area of brushing technology, while details such as corners are polished and polished to create clear layers. The slightly raised locking screws on the side of the bezel not only increase the toughness, but also improve the friction and operability of the grip. high quality replica watches

Compared with the old watch, the crown of the new Avengers series chronograph has also changed in design. It has changed from the original three-layer check pattern to the current double-layer check pattern, which effectively shortens the length of the crown and makes it easier to wear. It will also be more comfortable to stand up, and there will be no pinching due to the long crown. In addition, I don't know if you have noticed that the design of the timing buttons on both sides of the crown has also changed. The original round buttons have been replaced by rectangular buttons similar to the Puruya series. The design of the rectangular buttons not only makes the watch look more modern and fashionable, but also increases the pressing area of the buttons, providing a more comfortable button experience.

After talking about the case, let's take a look at the dial. In recent years, green dial watches have become very popular. It is no exaggeration to say that I have seen almost 80 green dial watches if I have not seen a hundred. In this environment, people's demand for the “green” of green dials can be said to be increasing. The higher it is - it's not too bright and difficult to match; it's not too low-key, if you want to be low-key, you can choose a black plate; it's not good if the color is too common, it can't stand out from the crowd of green watches; so I want to make one for everyone I think the green disk watch, which is good-looking, versatile and unique, is a test for the brand. best luxury Watches

The new Avenger series B01 chronograph 44 launched by Breitling incorporates some gray tones into the less saturated green, and is paired with a frosted grain texture. It is not eye-catching at first glance but is eye-catching. Currently, it has not been seen in other brands. This color is worthy of careful savoring. If paired with a classic military green woven textured leather strap, the two green colors echo more clearly.

One thing worth mentioning about the new Avengers series chronograph is that the movement has been fully upgraded, equipped with the brand's self-made B01 movement, so we can see that the three chronograph sub-dials of the watch have also been changed from the original 6, 9, and 12 o'clock. The clock position has been changed to the current 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, forming what we often call a "panda disk" layout, which is more visually harmonious and clear and easy to read.

The three small dials are all decorated with record patterns, which contrast with the dial surface and enhance the texture of the dial surface. The 30-minute chronograph dial scale at 3 o'clock is decorated with some red elements, echoing the red at the tail of the second hand, and also colliding with the green on the dial, giving the watch some competitive feel. The 12-hour counter at 6 o'clock is integrated with the date display window, which not only increases the functionality of the watch, but does not destroy the integrity of the disk, the design is very clever. replica Jacob & Co Epic X Chrono

This time the Avengers series has been fully updated, many watch fans are discussing the change of LOGO, from the old "wings" logo to the current Breitling "B" word mark. In fact, the B word mark appeared much earlier than wings. One was used in the 1940s, and the other was a product decades later. Reactivating the "B" word mark logo is more of a return to the original intention and a tribute to the past. Of course, everyone's choices and preferences are different. I personally think that from an overall perspective, the floral B logo looks more simple and will match the design style of the new watch better.

The time scales and hands of the new Avengers series chronograph are coated with Super-LumiNova® luminous coating, which can be read clearly in dim environments. replica Urwerk UR-110 watches

It adopts a transparent bottom design and is equipped with Breitling's self-made 01 self-winding movement. This movement uses a vertical clutch and column wheel configuration. It is a high-end chronograph movement with a power reserve of up to 70 hours. Certified by the Swiss Official Observatory (COSC), it swings at a frequency of 28,800 times per hour. The waterproof depth of the watches is 300 meters, and the overall strength is strong. In addition, here is a key point for everyone. Breitling launched an extended warranty service not long ago. Starting from January 1, 2023, in the brand-designated stores and channels, the warranty has been activated and has passed the necessary registration and application procedures for the extended warranty service #BREITLINGCARE Works, watches equipped with self-made movements (that is to say, including the new Avengers chronograph) can receive a warranty service of up to 8 years.

Each dial watch in the new Avengers series has two straps to choose from: a three-row stainless steel bracelet with a micro-adjustable folding clasp, and a military-style leather strap with a folding pin buckle.

The price is not much different from the old Avengers, but in terms of appearance, texture, and internal movement, the new Avengers is more than a little improved. Some watch friends may have said that there are many watches to choose from for more than 50,000 yuan, so why choose Avengers? If it were before the new model was launched, I would say because it has a distinctive style, and this style is still very prominent among watches of the same level. But if I were to answer this question now, I think I might add another point to the original answer, which is a high sense of value. The public price is more than 50,000, equipped with a self-produced B01 movement, 70 hours of power reserve, and an 8-year long warranty. Coupled with this highly recognizable design and careful workmanship, it has few rivals in the same level. replica Breitling Endurance Pro